Monday, September 29, 2008

GAH

How sad that my only hope of gaining any ground in picks this week is if the Ravens beat the Steelers. At least it gives me some semblance of a reason to even care about the game...I guess.

And well...technically when Dot posted her picks she wasn't right...I was in THIRD place in the fantasy league at that point in fact. However...yeah...after yesterday...I have regained the lead. :P

So...I finally come round that maybe Green Bay isn't cursed after all...they lose...AND Favre scores 5 tds (how many fantasy benches was Favre on I wonder?!). I finally decide maybe Chicago can't win one...they win. I don't even *KNOW* wtf to think about KC (but go me for playing Larry Johnson).

BUT...Cleveland won...and so it was a great week in my world. :P

2 comments:

Dot Lane said...

You were leading in total points I think. But I might be wrong. In any case, I now have the longest active winning streak in our league....

Kit Maitland said...

Noooo Tril was 1st in total points. :P