Saturday, September 27, 2008

Week 4 Picks - Kit

WAHHHHH...I'm in deep trouble here...about as deep as the Brownies. I *need* some more W's this week. :(

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers: I don't think Carolina will tank two weeks in a row...so...I hafta go Carolina here.

Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals: This is like...an easily moveable object meets a completely stoppable force here. At least one team has to come away with a W. I'm banking on the Browns...even though I'm not hot on playing Quinn.

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Hm yeah...Jacksonville.

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs: It wasn't THAT long ago that KC was undefeated and Ocho Cinco was declaring his upstart team would beat them (with Jon Kitna even)...AND...when they did it was as much a stunnning upset as what the Fins did to the Pats last week. What happened to KC? They're beyond effed now...and even if they weren't THAT bad...I'd still pick Denver.

San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints: I'm backing the Saints on this one!

Arizona Cardinals @ New York Jets: Hm...ok call me crazy but I think the Jets can win this one!!

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Battle of the Bays. I'll take the Packers.

Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans: I think this one will be really close actually...but I'll take Tennesee by a score.

San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders: Yeah...ok...I know how highly improbably this is...but the voices in my head are taking Oakland for the upset.

Buffalo Bills @ St. Louis Rams: The Rams are at least as effed as KC. Bills.

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys: Yeah, I know Dallas has to lose. I don't think it's this week though.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears: I think this one will also be close...but I'm behind Philly pulling this one out.

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers: The only really acceptable outcome to this game would be a giant black hole forming in the stadium and sucking both teams in. Barring that improbability...I think the Ravens are going to upset the Steelers at home.


Okies...there we have em...here's to the Browns first win of the season...and to me regaining a little ground! :P

No comments: