Friday, September 5, 2008

Dot's Picks For Sunday, 7 Sept

Picks are not made against the spread but I have listed the information for those of you who care or are simply degenerate gamblers. Favorites are listed first.

9/7 1:00 ET Cincinnati -2 At Baltimore
I like Cincinnati. If Chad Johnson has a kid he names him after himself, will he be Chad Ocho Cinco Dos?

9/7 1:00 ET NY Jets -3 At Miami
Jets. I mean, really. Miami? Chad Pennington wants revenge I'm sure, but it's hard to exact revenge with the football team equivalent of a spork.

9/7 1:00 ET At New England -16 Kansas City
Tough to bet on a team giving up so many points to cover. Good thing I just have to pick the winner. Pats in a walk, as I think Tom Brady and Randy Moss still have more to prove.

9/7 1:00 ET At Pittsburgh -6.5 Houston
Steelers, in a tune-up for the battle royale with Cleveland next week.

9/7 1:00 ET Jacksonville -3 At Tennessee
Jacksonville. I dunno why. Defense?

9/7 1:00 ET Detroit -3 At Atlanta
Lions, although Matt Ryan has looked good for Atlanta.

9/7 1:00 ET At Buffalo -1 Seattle
Buffalo. Hey, I like wings better than grunge music. My pics don't have to be rational.

9/7 1:00 ET At New Orleans -3 Tampa Bay
New Orleans. The only team from Florida the Saints are afraid of are the Miami Hurricanes.

9/7 1:00 ET At Philadelphia -8 St. Louis
Philly, although most of me wants to see them get their ass kicked because Arlen Specter is a tool.

9/7 4:15 ET Dallas -5.5 At Cleveland
Sorry Kit. Dallas, although Tony Romo really creeps me out.

9/7 4:15 ET At San Diego -9 Carolina
San Diego. If I were betting the spread, Carolina.

9/7 4:15 ET Arizona -2.5 At San Francisco
Arizona, which, if they win, will prove to John McCain once and for all that San Francisco has provoked God's displeasure for its liberal ways.

9/7 8:15 ET At Indianapolis -9.5 Chicago
Colts. But what I really want is the over under on Peyton Manning making his special face of disgust.

No comments: