Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dot's NFL Picks Week 4

What Kit didn't tell you while reciting her tale of woe is that she is still leading in our fantasy football league. I feel pretty good about this week in fantasy football however, having picked up the Bills QB who is going against St. Louis, in a dome, and the Rams have let go of their two starting cornerbacks since the start of the season. Of course this means Buffalo will lose in some horrendous fashion, but I'm still picking them because I need my fantasy team to win--I'm in 4th place but moving up the standings after having completely forgotten to do anything with my fantasy team for the first week of the season. I also lost ground to the ESPN folks last week, although the best predictor on their expert panel is a computer, so go figure.

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers: I have Michael Turner on my fantasy team and he has been amazingly productive, but I'm not sure Atlanta has what it takes to beat Carolina, especially with rookie QB Matt Ryan going through growing pains. Carolina, but let's hope for 150 yards and two touchdowns from Turner.

Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals: This week it is the battle for Ohio. I honestly don't know what to make of either of these teams. I will go with Cleveland, once again to show my support for Kit.

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars: You know Houston will win some games this season in the grand scheme of things. Week to week however, you pick them to lose them all. Why? Because you're gonna end up with something like 11 wins and 5 losses using this system. See how smart I am? Jacksonville.

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs: Denver wins. The Chiefs suck, not to put too fine a point on it.

San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints: Saints.

Arizona Cardinals @ New York Jets: Arizona wins, Kurt Warner has a big day.

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I see Kit has come around to the Packers. I've been with them all year. Packers.

Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans: /me shrugs. I guess Tennessee.

San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders: San Diego got their first win against the Jets--I don't see how they lose momentum against Oakland. San Diego

Buffalo Bills @ St. Louis Rams: I'm gonna keep taking the Bills, who are my pick to win the AFC East.

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys: One of those classic NFL match ups if it were the 1970s. It isn't, and the Cowboys win at home.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears: The Eagles. I've given up on the Bears.

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers: I can hear Kit's teeth grinding from here. I will take the Steelers at home.

No comments: