Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week 3 Picks - Kit

Wheeeeeeeeeeee...it's been one of those weeks as I slide in under the wire to get this week's picks done. ;)

Looks like last week's Baltimore/Houston game has been rescheduled to uhmmmm...week 10 I think...so pick/records over there will be adjusted accordingly. God knows I need all the help I can get...I'm 5 games down now. :(

Kansas City Chiefs @ Atlanta Falcons: Yeah...KC lost to the Raiders. They may be this season's Dolphins. Atlanta picks up another W.

Oakland Raiders @ Buffalo Bills: This one's a cake walk for Buffalo.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Chicago Bears: This should be a good defensive contest...but I think Chicago's the team with the offense to pull it off.

Carolina Panthers @ Minnesota Vikings: Frerotte? Are you kidding me?! I hope they've double padded the stadium walls!! With no Randy Moss to shore Gus up this time around & Steve Smith back in action, the Panthers go 3-0.

Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots: The Fins stand just as much chance to beat the Pats as the Jets did last week: zero. Look for Moss to light it up this week.

Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Giants: Cincy is imploding with no O-line to speak of. Giants appear to be the real deal...and they'll take this one easily.

Houston Texans @ Tennessee Titans: Even with perennial backup Kerry Collins, I think the Titans can take this one.

Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Redskins: Washington woke up last week...but I still have more faith in Warner than in the 'Skins quarterback du jour. I take the Cards...but it'll be close.

New Orleans Saints @ Denver Broncos: Ok...I have to give major props to Shanahan for the gutsy call to take the win last week. I think that's a move that gives a team major confidence...and I think they take this one.

St Louis Rams @ Seattle Seahawks: Guess we're gonna have a 'Who Cares Bowl' every week. The Seahawks got beat by the 49ers...so I'll take the Rams.

Detroit Lions @ San Francisco 49ers: The Lions came so close to upsetting the Packers...I take 'em again this week.

Cleveland Browns @ Baltimore Ravens: I can't express my hatred of Baltimore effectively enough. I take the Browns, of course.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts: Indy's definitely exposed & vulnerable...but I think they'll pull this one out.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Philadelphia Eagles: After that showdown with Dallas...Philly has me convinced. I don't think the Steelers can keep up in this one.

Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay Packers: Hmmm...the Packers beat the Vikings...and got lucky when Kitna started throwing ints and handed the game over to them...I have to go Cowboys this week.

New York Jets @ San Diego Chargers: Hmmm yeah. Chargers.

No comments: