Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 2 Picks - Kit!

Well...Dot edged me out last week by one game...so it looks like I've got some making up to do this week...let's get to it! :P

Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions: I've seen enough week 1 flukes...and I'm still not sold on Green Bay. I think Detroit pulls this one out at home.

New York Giants @ St Louis Rams: Hmmm yeah...gotta go Giants on this one!

New Orleans Saints @ Washington Redskins: Wow...srsly...Washington's a mess. I say the Saints have this one.

Buffalo Bills @ Jacksonville Jaguars: I think the Jags D have a wrench to throw into Buffalo's plans...taking the Jags at home.

Tennessee Titans @ Cincinnati Bengals: I was surprised by how both of these teams performed last weekend...I think the Bengals bounce back tomorrow though.

Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs: Wait...did I already declare last week's 49ers/Cards showdown the Who Cares Bowl '08? Too bad. Uhm...Chiefs.

Indianapolis Colts @ Minnesota Vikings: As much as I expected Indy to not be prepared for the Bears last week...I seriously don't see them dropping a 2nd one...esp to the Vikings. Colts take this one even if Peyton has to do it himself.

Chicago Bears @ Carolina Panthers: I don't think Delhomme can pull off a miracle against this defense...and the Bears go 2-0.

Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: It was good to see Atlanta win last weekend after all the crap they've been through the past year...but...the Bucs always had Vick's number...and I think they're still going to dominate this young team.

San Franciso 49ers @ Seattle Seahawks: Jeez. Srsly I am so unsold on Seattle. But I reckon they're better than the Niners. I take Seattle...but I bet it'll be closer than it oughta.

San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos: Shawne Merriman is a huge loss...but then again beating Oakland isn't exactly something to write home about. I think this is a close one but Mile High is legendarily difficult...so I'm taking Denver by a nose.

New England Patriots @ New York Jets: Welcome back to the planet Earth, Jets fans. If you think Belichick is going to let Mangini outdo him, you've got another think coming. Pats all the way.

Miami Dolphins @ Arizona Cardinals: The Fins get their first win a helluva lot earlier than they got it last season.

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans: This game is delayed again now...and Ike is likely to be in the heads of the Houston players...which could make them play better or worse. My pick is still the same as it would've been otherwise though...if the Ravens can hold the Bengals to 10 points...Houston doesn't stand a chance.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cleveland Browns: Cleveland. Of course. We're going to send those Steelers fans home w/their effing towels between their legs.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys: This should be a fun game to watch...and I think Philly has a real shot...but Dallas ain't St Louis...and I think the 'Boys pull this one out.

No comments: