Saturday, October 4, 2008

Week 5 Picks - Kit

In an attempt to better my 50/50 record...here are this week's picks. :P

Tennessee Titans @ Baltimore Ravens: Uhm...honestly I think this one's a tough call...but I'll take Tennessee

Kansas City Chiefs @ Carolina Panthers: Well...ok...KC got their win last week. Back to normalcy and a win for Carolina.

Chicago Bears @ Detroit Lions: I think this one is also a tough call...but maybe there's some unrest in the Lions organization following the firing of Millen. I'll go Chicago.

Atlanta Falcons @ Green Bay Packers: A young upstart team vs Brett Favre's backup's backup. I think Atlanta has a real shot here...and I'm gonna take them for the upset.

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans: The Colts return from their bye with an attitude adjustment and a win.

Seattle Seahawks @ New York Giants: Right. Giants.

San Diego Chargers @ Miami Dolphins: Hmmm...San Diego.

Washington Redskins @ Philadelphia Eagles: I think this will be a close one...but I'm taking Philly.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Denver Broncos: Denver rebounds with a win.

Buffalo Bills @ Arizona Cardinals: The angry birds are going down. Bills.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Dallas Cowboys: In the battle of T.O. vs O.C....I'll take T.O. & the 'boys.

New England Patriots @ San Francisco 49ers: Also returning from a bye...the Pats are back to winning form. At least vs. the Niners.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Jacksonville Jaguars: The Steelers are winning too many with luck down at the wire. Of course they got to go to a super bowl that way recently...so never underestimate the power...but I'm taking J'ville this week.

Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints: I'm backing the Saints this week!

No comments: