Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week 9 Picks - Kit

Wheeee...football day is upon us again!! So as I watch my weekly dose of 'Inside the NFL'...here come my picks. :P

I managed to pick up 3 games last week...even if I did get my butt kicked by Dot in the fantasy league. I doubt I'll be so lucky this week, however. Too many games just seem too easy to call.

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills: So many games this week seem like...'Well duh' to me. I'm sure we're in for a shock in at least one of those but...just...I can't see any way here but the Bills winning.

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears: Direct quote from 'Inside the NFL':"Creative and the Lions aren't usually found in the same sentence. Unless you count finding new ways to lose as creativity." Yeah. Bears.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Cincinnati Bengals: Another quote from 'Inside the NFL': "The Bengals play like a team that ain't there." Srsly...I keep saying Cincy has to win...but just...newp...not this week.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns: Heh...I actually typed 'Baltimore Colts' and had to correct myself. So yeah...Baltimore has a solid team and that really scares me. But I do think the Browns can do it. And will.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Kansas City Chiefs: Yup. Bucs.

Houston Texans @ Minnesota Vikings: Hmmmmm....Vikings methinks.

Arizona Cardinals @ St. Louis Rams: The angry birds take another!!

Green Bay Packers @ Tennessee Titans: Well...this one is prolly gonna be one of the few actual close games this week. I think the Titans remain undefeated in the end, however.

Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos: Who would've thought...this far into the season...that the Broncs would only have one more W than the Fins? It's more a statement of how surprisingly bad Denver has been to me...I expected Miami to pick it up considerably this season. (Told you early on that I was a huge believer in what Parcells can do.) So yeah...I *do* think Miami could make this happen...but I'll take the Broncos at home this week tho...cos well...I don't think Miami is *that* improved...and the Broncs gotta win some, right? Right.

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants: Wow...so the loss of Romo has drastically affected how this game will go I think. I have to think this is a lock for the Giants now.

Atlanta Falcons @ Oakland Raiders: Uh uh. Atlanta all the way.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks: Duh. Philly.

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts: So yeah...this game is now totally not the clash of the titans we expected at the beginning of the season. The thing about this is...with few exceptions, the Pats D has always had their way with Peyton. Losing Tom Brady won't change that fact...so I say advantage New England...but I do expect it to be close.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins: Well...I think Washington is the better team here. Also I want the Steelers to lose. So yeah...Skins. :P

No comments: