Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dot's Week Nine Picks

Kit is gaining on me, but I did manage to make up for my week 1 fantasy football loss so all is still good in my world. I am benching Peyton Manning this week for Kyle Orton, under the assumption that anyone will be able to put up big numbers against the Lions.

New York Jets @ Buffalo Bills: I'm still sticking with the Bills, who seem to have hit a rough patch but the Jets just don't scare me.

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears: God, years ago this would have been old-time NFL nirvana. Now it's just sad. Bears.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Cincinnati Bengals: Jacksonville. I mean, what has Cincinnati done for me lately?

Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns: My first difference of opinion with Kit. Ravens, although this is of life and death importance to Kit, given the Baltimore-Cleveland history.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Kansas City Chiefs: I mean, really? Tampa Bay.

Houston Texans @ Minnesota Vikings: I'm taking Houston, which is on a roll.

Arizona Cardinals @ St. Louis Rams: Kurt Warner throws for 1,000 yards.

Green Bay Packers @ Tennessee Titans: I have to go with Tennessee.

Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos: What the hell happened to the Broncos? Still, I like them to win.

Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants: Giants.

Atlanta Falcons @ Oakland Raiders: Michael Turner pours it on. Atlanta

Philadelphia Eagles @ Seattle Seahawks: I'm using Kit's words: "Duh. Philly."

New England Patriots @ Indianapolis Colts: /me sighs. I have no idea what to think. Patriots, out of loyalty.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Washington Redskins: Has to be the Skins.

1 comment:

Kit Maitland said...

"Kurt Warner throw for 1,000 yards."

LOL...I just about spit coffee all over the screen.