Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Rest of My Picks for Week 11. Buyer Beware!

So, Kit and I both whiffed on the Pats, but that was some crazy game wasn't it?

Baltimore Ravens @ New York Giants: I don't think anyone thought the Giants would be this good. Giants

Denver Broncos @ Atlanta Falcons: Atlanta...

Detroit Lions @ Carolina Panthers: I mean, really! Carolina

Minnesota Vikings @ Tampa Bay Buccanners: Tampa Bay. You won't go broke betting against Gus Frerotte.

Oakland Raiders @ Miami Dolphins: Ditto for Oakland. Miami wins.

New Orleans Saints & Kansas City Chiefs: What the hell happened to the Saints? Time for the Kansas City cure-all. I 'll take the Saints.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Cincinati Bengals: The Eagles, but closer than you might think.

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers: I start Kyle Orton in fantasy football and he lasts one half. He's still not right, so I have to go with the Packers.

Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts: Okay scrunch face boy--big numbers this week! /me needs a big fantasy win. Indianapolis.

St Louis Rams @ San Francisco 49ers *and* Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks: Lord. 49ers and Cardinals. This division is just awful, but Kurt Warner seems to have found the fountain of youth.

Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Honestly, undefeated means I pick them until they lose, or Kerry Collins turns into a pumpkin. Tennessee.

San Diego Chargers @ Pittsburgh Steelers: What happened to LT this year? Pittsburgh.

Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins: Romos's back. 'skins win.

Cleveland Browns @ Buffalo Bills: I picked Buffalo to win the AFC East. Not gonna happen. Browns

No comments: