Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week 10 Picks - Kit

Wheeeeee...games start early this week...so I figured I may as well put up all the picks now...before I go to my fantasy team & decide which team's quarterback I want to curse next by picking him up....


Denver Broncos @ Cleveland Browns: I'm much less than happy about the benching of Derek Anderson...but I expect Quinn to do well starting at home (quite literally) with nothing to lose against a weak Denver team. I'm taking Cleveland.

New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons: I'm going with upstart Atlanta this week.

Tennessee Titans @ Chicago Bears: A week ago I'd have picked da Bears. With the loss of Orton, however, I'm going to have to go with the Titans.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Detroit Lions: I've never thought Culpepper was all that...but...J'ville has been weak and he's usually good for a game or two. I'm gonna take the Lions this week.

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans: Yeah...sadly I have to take the Ravens here.

Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins: Ok. Go ahead. Laugh at me. The Fins have now become my most likely team to capture the AFC East. This game should be a boost...as Seattle is a bad, bad team.

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings: I expect this to be a close game...and I'm taking the Packers to pull it out.

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots: Well...the Bills have imploded as usual...and the Pats...well...you just never know. Funny how this has kinda become an 'eh' game to anyone outside the AFC East...where the current deadlock makes it loom large for the loser. I'm taking the Pats...I guess.

St. Louis Rams @ New York Jets: Uhhhh. Well ok I guess the Jets stay neck in neck in the division race cos the Rams just suck.

Carolina Panthers @ Oakland Raiders: Right. Carolina.

Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers: It pains me to say this...but I think Pitt will pull it off.

Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers: Good news for the Chargers. They're gonna win a game this week!

New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles: This has the potential to be a real shootout. I think the Giants are gonna come out on top though.

San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals: Hmm...going with the angry birds again this week.

No comments: