Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dot's Week 12 Picks

So Kit picked up a game on me last week and I'm starting to worry a bit. I'm also facing a stiff battle at the top of the fantasy league--I'm going against the top team. We have the same record, but Ky has more points so he's the leader. Kit thinks it is enough just to make the playoffs but I want to win out the regular season as well. Competitive much?

Now the picks.

Tampa Bay @ Detroit Tampa Bay

NY Jets @ Tennessee Detroit

Buffalo @ Kansas City Jeez, I dunno. Buffalo.

Chicago @ St. Louis Chicago

New England @ Miami New England

Minnesota @ Jacksonville Jacksonville

Philadelphia @ Baltimore Philadelphia

Houston @ Cleveland Cleveland

San Francisco @ Dallas Dallas

Oakland @ Denver Denver

Washington @ Seattle Washington

NY Giants @ Arizona A tough one. Giants in the end.

Carolina @ Atlanta Atlanta

Indianapolis @ San Diego Indianapolis

Green Bay @ New Orleans Green Bay.

No comments: