Sunday, October 26, 2008

Week 8 Picks - Kit

*sigh*...the season's half over :(

On a brighter note...I managed to gain a little ground last week...and today's the big fantasy football showdown between Dot & me!! Wooohooo!!!

So lessee...picks...

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles: Atlanta is hot. Philly is cold. I'm not sure why...but I'm still going with Philly this week.

Washington Redskins @ Detroit Lions: Yeahhhh...Washington.

Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers: The Panthers tore up the Saints last week...I think the Cardinals are in for more of the same.

Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins: I'm of the mind Buffalo will pull this one out.

San Diego Chargers @ New Orleans Saints: New Orleans rebounds with a win at home this week.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Dallas Cowboys: Dallas is in big trouble...and while I wouldn't expect a repeat of last weekend's mess...I still think the Tampa D is gonna put a hurtin' on 'em.

Oakland Raiders @ Baltimore Ravens: I just don't see any way Oakland can possibly win this.

St. Louis Rams @ New England Patriots: Yeah I know the St. Louis 'unbeaten under their new head coach'. Welcome back to mediocrity, Rams.

Kansas City Chiefs @ New York Jets: Favre @ co. take this one.

Cleveland Browns @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Duh. Cleveland.

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans: Again...the Bengals have to win sometime. But not this week.

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers: I'm banking on the Niners to take this one.

New York Giants @ Pittsburgh Steelers: I know it's tough to play at Heinz...but I just don't think the Steelers are good enough to hang in w/the Giants. Advantage, narrowly, New York.

Indianapolis Colts @ Tennesee Titans: Peyton is gonna spend more time on his back than Paris Hilton this week. Titans.

No comments: