Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dot's Week 10 Picks, Taken With A Grain Of Salt



New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons: I'm taking a huge risk and starting Matt Ryan as my fantasy QB this week. Does this mean I'm brave enough to take him for real? Yes, yes it does. Falcons.

Tennessee Titans @ Chicago Bears: I start Kyle Orton *once* as my fantasy QB, he gets his ankle hurt. Yet somehow I can't kill off Peyton Manning. Go figure. Titans.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Detroit Lions: I like Jacksonville.

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans: I'll take Houston, just to make things interesting.

Seattle Seahawks @ Miami Dolphins: Dolphins

Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings: God, Gus Frerotte hasn't been that bad. But there is such a thing as reverting to the norm. Green Bay.

Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots: Patriots, although I honestly just don't know anymore.

St. Louis Rams @ New York Jets: Jets?

Carolina Panthers @ Oakland Raiders: How can you not pick against Oakland? Carolina.

Indianapolis Colts @ Pittsburgh Steelers: I didn't start Peyton this week for fantasy, which means he's gonna go off. Unfortunately the interceptions will kill him. Steelers.

Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers: Chargers.

New York Giants @ Philadelphia Eagles: You have to pick the Giants until something catastrophic happens. Can I get Eli on my fantasy team?

San Francisco 49ers @ Arizona Cardinals: Cardinals, with Anquan Bolden saving my fantasy team's ass by coming up big.

No comments: