Sunday, November 23, 2008

Week 12 Picks - Kit

DOH...I forgot to come in and put up my picks...so putting up now! This is what I get for not putting them all up on Thursday!!!

Short & Sweet:

Houston Texans @ Cleveland Browns: Cleveland.

San Francisco 49ers @ Dallas Cowboys: Dallas.

Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs: Buffalo.

Minnesota Vikings @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Minnesota

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Detroit Lions: Bucs!

Chicago Bears @ St Louis Rams: Da Bears!

New York Jets @ Tennessee Titans: Titans (sorry Brett!).

Philadelphia Eagles @ Baltimore Ravens: Ravens (wah).

New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins: Patriots...BUT...I think this is the toughest game to call this week!

Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos: Denver...god this division sucks!

New York Giants @ Arizona Cardinals: Giants...but it'll be close I think.

Washingon Redskins @ Seattle Seahawks: Washington.

Carolina Panthers @ Atlanta Falcons: Taking Atlanta!

Indianapolis Colts @ San Diego Chargers: San Diego..and both teams need it!

Green Bay Packers @ New Orleans Saints: I'm going Saints this week!

No comments: