Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Week In Review

So I went 11-3 last weekend, which is pretty damn good no matter how you slice it, plus my fantasy football team is on a four game winning streak. My fantasy team is running into some problems at wide receiver: Anquan Boldin has a fractured sinus, Chris Chambers is likely out, Santonio Holmes is on the bye week. I'm mighty thin at receiver, and will try to muddle through this week with Muhsin Muhammad, T. J. Housmandzadeh, and I picked up Oakland's Johnnie Lee Higgins, who has been a return yards machine this year. My guess is that with Oakland playing New Orleans, he'll have plenty of chances to touch the ball on kickoffs. The workhorses on my team continue to be running backs Clinton Portis and Michael Turner. Now if Peyton Manning would just get off his ass (literally--he's been sacked seven times this year) and stop throwing interceptions (he has thrown as many interceptions as touchdowns) I might be able to make a serious run at Kit, who is currently in first place.

No comments: