Friday, October 10, 2008

Dot's Picks NFL Week 6

Just for the record, I went 11-3 last week, which was better than any of ESPN's experts. I'm just sayin'.

Chicago @ Atlanta

Bears, although I am truly conflicted as Michael Turner is a running back on my fantasy team and I have the Bears defense. I suppose this is the equivalent of doing meth and Nyquil and hoping to reach some sort of balance.

Baltimore @ Indianapolis

Colts, and Peyton Manning better deliver for me this week--he's been a lousy fantasy QB this week and by fantasy I mean statistics. Everyone knows the real fantasy quarterback isn't playing at all this year. /me fans herself and thinks of Tom Brady.

Detroit @ Minnesota

Vikings. Honestly, who would pick Detroit? People who would vote for McCain, that's who. I think Matt Millen has found employment as an adviser to the McCain campaign, given the events of the last ten days.

Oakland @ New Orleans
Saints.

Cincinnati @ NY Jets
God, the Bengals are awful. Jets

Carolina @ Tampa Bay
Carolina.

St. Louis @ Washington
Washington. St. Louis is a bad bad team.

Miami @ Houston
Houston has to win a few and at home versus the Dolphins seems within their reach.

Jacksonville @ Denver
Broncos, especially at home.

Dallas @ Arizona
This could be a trap game. Dallas should win, but Kurt Warner had been throwing the hell out of the ball but if he does that means the Cardinals are behind and can they come from behind enough? Dallas.

Philadelphia @ San Francisco
Eagles

Green Bay @ Seattle
Green Bay

New England @ San Diego
/me holds her breath and picks the Chargers.

NY Giants @ Cleveland
Even Kit will pick the Giants this week. Giants

No comments: