Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 7 Picks - Kit

Wheeeee...football day is almost here again!! Let's see if I can undo a little damage this week. :P

San Diego Chargers @ Buffalo Bills: Dunno...this is a bit of a tossup given the most recent performances of both teams...but I'm gonna opt that a week off and home field advantage is gonna give Buffalo the edge.

New Orleans Saints @ Carolina Panthers: This is a tough one to call I think...but I'm gonna take the Panthers.

Minnesota Vikings @ Chicago Bears: Hm yeah...Chicago.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals: I know Cincy has to win eventually, right? Right?! But I don't think it's this week. Steelers.

Tennessee Titans @ Kansas City Chiefs: Yeah. Tennessee.

Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins: I'm not convinced that Ray Lewis & company is going to fall so much for the Wildcat. I think Baltimore will do enough to win.

San Francisco 49ers @ New York Giants: New York won't let what happened last week happen again this week. Giants all the way.

Dallas Cowboys @ St Louis Rams: Well...I know losing Romo is HUGE...but it's still St. Louis. I'll take the Cowboys.

Detroit Lions @ Houston Texans: Hrm...another tough one. I'm going with Detroit.

Indianapolis Colts @ Green Bay Packers: Hm. I'm taking Green Bay this week.

New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders: Something needs to happen with the Raiders organization...and how. I'm taking the Jets.

Cleveland Browns @ Washington Redskins: Yup...say I'm a dreamer if you want. I think Cleveland can (and will) do this.

Seattle Seahawks @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Seattle still has a team? I'm taking the Bucs.

Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots: Dunno...I was sold on Denver...now I'm not. I know the Pats are in peril...but I'm taking them at home this week.

No comments: