Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week 6 Picks - Kit

Can you believe the season is a third over already? :(

Ok so...Dot may be smoking the ESPN experts...but she's not the most apt at math. Given the guaranteed wins for San Diego, Buffalo, Jacksonville, & New Orleans didn't pan out...with a 14 game slate...that'd be 10-4 last week...*still* very impressive. Philly let me down and brought me to 9-5 on the week...all in all not a bad week for either of us!!

I've made the picks chart black this week...in honor of the fact that the Browns get to be humiliated by the Giants on MNF for everyone to see. YAY!

Cincinnati Bengals @ New York Jets: Yeah...the Jets aren't all that...but Cincy is a certified MESS at this point...and Palmer's out again. J-e-t-s.

Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans: The Texans may have to win a game here or there...but...I don't think it's gonna be this one. I take Miami.

Chicago Bears @ Atlanta Falcone: The Bears are hot...the Bears are cold...the Bears are possibly the most fickle team in the NFL for the past 2.3333333333 seasons. I'll take 'em this week though.

Detroit Lions @ Minnesota Vikings: With all due respect to Dot...I'd take the Lions. And I am. :P

Carolina Panthers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Hmm...I'm going with Tampa Bay this week.

Baltimore Ravens @ Indianapolis Colts: What...Dot...you don't fantasize about Peyton Manning...? Yeah...much as I hate to admit it...the Ravens are pretty solid. Indy's a team in peril. I'm taking the Ravens for the upset this week.

Oakland Raiders @ New Orleans Saints: Well if there's one team that's more of a mess than Cincy...besides St. Louis...or KC...I reckon it'd be Oakland. Saints.

St. Louis Rams @ Washington Redskins: See above. 'Skins all the way.

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Denver Broncos: Hey have you heard? Cutler is better than Elway. *cue eye roll* I think this'll be a close one but the Broncs will prevail.

Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks: Erm...yeah Seattle's also a team in peril. Green Bay.

Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals: The universe rights itself this week...Dallas wins...& Arizona loses.

Philadelphia Eagles @ San Franciso 49ers: Remember what I said about how Philly always starts strong then seems to self-destruct...I think the self-destruction has started...and San Fran has been quietly holding their own. I'm taking the niners this week.

New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers: O ye of little faith. In the Teams Beaten By Miami In 2008 Bowl...I'm taking New England.

New York Giants @ Cleveland Browns: *sigh* I have to take the Giants. But...I will be *ecstatic* to lose this pick.

No comments: