Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dot's Week 8 Pics

Kit and I go head to head in fantasy football this week. She'll win of course.

Now my picks.

Tampa Bay @ Dallas

Brad Johnson isn't the answer. I don't even know what the question is. Tampa Bay

Buffalo @ Miami

Buffalo, the team to beat in AFC East.

Washington @ Detroit

Is this a trick? I mean, Halloween is coming up.....Washington and treats for everyone!

St. Louis @ New England

New England will be the Jekyll and Hyde team for the rest of the season. New England though, for this week.

San Diego @ New Orleans

Drew Brees? Phillip Rivers? Brees at home. New Orleans.

Kansas City @ Ny Jets

Jets.

Atlanta @ Philadelphia

Atlanta. I don't know why.

Arizona @ Carolina

Carolina.

Oakland @ Baltimore

Hmmm.....Baltimore.

Cleveland @ Jacksonville

Jacksonville.

Cincinnati @ Houston

Houston, on a roll.

NY Giants @ Pittsburgh

Giants.

Seattle @ San Francisco

Jeez. I dunno. San Francisco?

Indianapolis @ Tennessee

Indianapolis. You hear that Peyton? Big big big points as quarterback of my fantasy team!

No comments: