Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Bound Picks!

Okay. I don't know how I missed that there was a game last night, but Kit missed it as well and Tony Romo is her fantasy QB so I don't feel too badly about it. I'm more concerned about fantasy football playoffs, and the fact that several of my players are hurt. Of course, my opponent this week has Kurt Warner as his QB and it is snowing like crazy here in Boston so that's not going to help him one bit.

On to the picks:

Cincinnati @ Cleveland Cleveland wins the battle of Ohio

Pittsburgh @ Tennessee I'm fascinated by this one. I'm taking Pittsburgh

San Francisco @ St. Louis SF, for reasons unknown to me.

San Diego @ Tampa Bay Tampa Bay is unbeated at home. No reason this won't continue

New Orleand @ Detroit Please let Detroit win a game. New Orleans will win this one though.

Miami @ Kansas City /me sighs. Miami

Arizona @ New England New England, given the weather

Buffalo @ Denver How in God's name did Buffalo lose to the Jets? Marshawn Lynch should tear up Denver's defense. I'm taking Buffalo

Houston @ Oakland I like Houston, which has turned in a respectable season.

New York Jets @ Seattle I can only wish the Jets will lose. They won't.

Atlanta @ Minnesota I like Atlanta and Michael Turner to have a big game.

Philadelphia @ Washington Philly

Carolina @ New York Giants Flip a coin. Carolina comes up a winner!

Green Bay @ Chicago Da Bears, and a big defensive game to seal the victory for my fantasy team.

No comments: