Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kit's Picks - Week 15

OMG...the season's just about over. Then playoffs...then no football for ages and ages. :(

Is it me or do there seem to be a large number of DUH! games today?

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons: These guys are duking it out for division supremacy...and I think it's gonna be a tough one...but I'll take Atlanta.

Seattle Seahawks @ St Louis Rams: *yawn* St. Louis.

Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets: With the gridlock in the AFC East...every game is a 'must win' now for the Jets, Fins, & Pats. On paper, this is the toughest of the week among these 3 teams. But is it really? I mean come on. The Bills are a big goose egg in the division...and what success they *DID* have came in the first few weeks of the season (as usual). Gotta take the Jets today...and the gridlock continues.

San Francisco 49ers @ Miami Dolphins: The Fins are currently finding themselves at the top of the gridlock heap. They have to win to stay in the hunt. And they will. In fact...imo the AFC East is going to come down to the last week, between the Jets & Fins. Who woulda thunk that game would carry such huge weight at the beginning of the season?!

San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs: Yeah...gotta take San Diego here.

Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars: Green Bay keeps letting me down...but I keep going back for more!! Green Bay.

Detroit Lions @ Indianapolis Colts: Erm yeah. Colts.

Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans: Yeah I realize the Titans have clinched playoffs. But there's still home field advantage to gain. Also, it's Houston. Gotta take the Tits again this week!

Washington Redskins @ Cincinnati Bengals: 'Skins. God bless Cincy.

Minnesota Vikings @ Arizona Cardinals: Yanno I think this will be a close one...but I'm taking the Cards.

Pittburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens: The Steelers squeaked by Baltimore at Heinz earlier in the season. It pains me to say this...more than you know...but I think Baltimore is the better team. Pittsburgh has been lucky...a LOT. Baltimore has been kicking ass and taking names. I have to take Baltimore today...and I have to think they are going to ultimately pull the division championship.

New England Patriots @ Oakland Raiders: No hope for the Pats if they lose this one. Of course they won't lose this one.

Denver Broncos @ Carolina Panthers: It baffles me, but Denver keeps winning games they shouldn't. I think they're about to do it again today.

New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys: The Cowboys now remind me of the Indy of a few years back. You know...the one w/the great quarterback...who have so much flash and are capable of putting up so many points...but who just can't put away the big games. This game...is HUGE. And the Giants are gonna put it away.

Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles: Congrats to all you fantasy owners who're playing Brian Westbrook this weekend. He should have a huge day!! The Browns are toast at this point...there's always next season right? Right.

No comments: