Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dot's Sure Losers of the Week

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta: Atlanta, given their stellar home record.

Detroit @ Indianapolis: Really. I have to say something? Indy

Seattle @ St. Louis: The battle of the 2-11 teams. The line is even. I tossed a coin, and it said take St. Louis

Buffalo @ NY Jets: I am taking Buffalo, in the hopes that karma helps somehow.

Tennessee @ Houston: Houston. Tennessee is playoffs bound and resting up.

Washington @Cincinnati: 'skins.

San Diego @ Kansas City: Kansas City is bad, but could surprise. I still have to go with SD. When will LT wake up?

San Francisco @ Miami: Miami, as I grit my teeth and pray they lose.

Green Bay @ Jacksonville: Green Bay, though lord knows why.

Minnesota @ Arizona: Arizona, in a big way.

New England @ Oakland: Could the season get any worse for New England? Still, they win.

Denver @ Carolina: Carolina is on a roll, and I need DeAngelo Williams to keep his TD streak alive for my fantasy team. Panthers all the way

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore: I dunno. Pittsburgh, I guess.

NY Giants @ Dallas: Giants.

Cleveland @ Philadelphia: Cleveland has had one Monday night upset. They won't get two. Philly

No comments: