Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grrr...I didn't miss that there was a game last night. I simply forgot to post. I *DID* pick Baltimore however to jack up the 'Boys. Obviously, the pick can't count BUT...yeah...I started Matt Schaub instead of Romo on my fantasy team this week for just that reason. :P

And what of the rest of my picks this week?!!

Cincinnati Bengals @ Cleveland Browns: Gah. I hate to say that even to fans of either team this game is just kinda...meaningless. Of course I'm taking the Browns though.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tennessee Titans: My money's on Tennessee & home field advantage here.

San Francisco 49ers @ St Louis Rams: I think the Niners are the better team here...so I'm going with them!

San Diego Chargers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The Bucs can stay in the playoff hunt with wins...and I think they'll get one today.

New Orleans Saints @ Detroit Lions: Yeah...Saints. Poor Lions. :(

Miami Dolphins @ Kansas City Chiefs: Gotta take Miami...in what has really shaped up to be the most interesting division race in the league.

Arizona Cardinals @ New England Patriots: Weather is crucial here...and I just don't see any way the Cards can win this one. Pats theoretically stay in the playoff hunt...realistically tho? I don't think they have a shot. Sorry Dot. :(

Buffalo Bills @ Denver Broncos: Broncos of course. Playoff bound.

New York Jets @ Seattle Seahawks: Holmgren vs. Favre. Advantage, Favre. And the stage is set for next week's AFC East championship-deciding game between the two most improbable teams we could've imagined at the outset of the season.

Houston Texans @ Oakland Raiders: Texans. Duh.

Atlanta Falcons @ Minnesota Vikings: Really this is Peterson vs. Turner. I think Matt Ryan gives Atlanta an advantage...and I'm taking them.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Washington Redskins: Eagles stay alive with another win.

Carolina Panthers @ New York Giants: The G-men have something to prove this week. And I think they'll prove it with a win.

Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears: Gotta go Bears at home!

No comments: