Sunday, December 28, 2008

Final Week Picks

Today is the big game! Now, I know you're thinking that I'm talking about the Patriots, and Jets-Dolphins, and all that, but no, today is the championship for my fantasy football league and I'm in the title game. Woo. hoo.

Now down to business:

St. Louis @ Atlanta: I've moved Matt Ryan to be my starter in fantasy football in case Tony Dungy decides to let Jim Sorgi get used as a tackling dummy by Tennessee instead of Peyton Manning. I'm going to put my money where my mouth is: Atlanta.

Kansas City @ Cincinnati: Jeez. Cincinnati has momentum after last week? I dunno. Cincy.

Tennessee @ Indianapolis: Indy.

New England @ Buffalo: I have to go with the Pats.

Detroit @ Green Bay: God, I just have to think Detroit will win a game this year, but it just doesn't make sense that it would be this one. GB

NY Giants @ Minnesota: Giants.

Carolina @ New Orleans: The Saints, in a mild upset.

Oakland @ Tampa Bay: TB

Cleveland @ Pittsburgh: Cleveland loses, and Romeo Crennel loses his job.

Miami @ NY Jets: /me sighs. I will root for the Jets today.

Chicago @ Houston. Bears.

Dallas @ Philadelphia: Philly

Seattle @ Arizona: God Arizona sucked last week. Arizona

Washington @ SF: SF

Jacksonville @ Baltimore: Baltimore, sadly.

Denver @ San Diego: San Diego

No comments: