Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dot's Picks of the Week

Kit keeps sneaking up closer in the standings, and this may be the week where I lose it completely. I also got killed in fantasy football last week (Brian Westbrook went for four touchdowns on Thanksgiving, which meant I would never catch up). Still, I am plugging away at my picks, but not with any great confidence this week.

Jacksonville @ Chicago Chicago, I think.

Houston @ Green Bay Green Bay

Atlanta @ New Orleans Atlanta.

Cleveland @ Tennessee Tennessee.

Philadelphia @ New York Giants Giants

Cincinnati @ Indianapolis Indianapolis. Peyton Manning, my fantasy QB, totally screwed me last week.

Minnesota @ Detroit Minnesota. All my Gus Frerotte bashing, and he keeps winning.

Miami @ Buffalo Buffalo, to help save the Patriots' season.

New York Jets @ San Francisco Jets, I guess. But I hope they lose.

Kansas City @ Denver Who the hell knows. Denver

New England @ Seattle New England, in the first of four must win games for the Pats

St. Louis @ Arizona Arizona, as Kurt Warner decimates his former team.

Dallas @ Pittsburgh Pittsburgh. What can I say?

Washington @ Baltimore Baltimore

Tampa Bay @ Carolina Tampa Bay. I honestly thought Carolina was supposed to be good this year. I suppose I was misinformed.

No comments: